I am pleased to inform you all that as of Wednesday 1st July the reception will be fully manned from 8:15 – 5pm from Monday to Friday.
We thank you for your support and patience during these last few months whilst we all tried to find our feet in the current crisis.I am sure you will all be up to speed on the latest Coronavirus updates, however I have linked below an article from www.gov.uk regarding working safely in offices.
The Government’s latest “relaxation” of lock down will be coming into effect from 4th July. With this in mind we just wanted to remind and reassure you about all the steps we have taken to make your return to The Hub as safe as possible…
- Upon arrival please use the nearest facilities to wash your hands with soap and warm water for 20 seconds alternatively please use the hand sanitiser located on reception or either waiting rooms. Hand soap will be provided in the kitchens.
- Please respect the 1-2m social distancing guidelines at all times.
- For the safety of everyone concerned, please still only one person in the lift at any time to adhere to the 1-2m social distancing recommendation. – Please refrain from using tea towels in the kitchen to reduce the risk of cross contamination. Instead we politely ask you to use the paper towels provided.
- For the safety of everyone concerned, adhere to the 1-2m social distancing recommendation whilst using the toilet and kitchen facilities.
- We recommend staggering lunch breaks, arrival and departure times within your company where applicable. – For room hire staff will be able to offer refreshments using disposable gloves and plastic/paper disposable cups to help reduce cross contamination but please specify if you do not wish to have refreshments with your room hire at this time. Please still follow government guidelines with regards to self-isolating if you or any of your household is presenting symptoms.
- Cleaning – Normal daily cleaning is in situ and particular attention will be payed to areas of frequent contact i.e. door handles, fob patches, hand rails, taps, flushes and all common areas.
- If you find yourself needing to use the printer/scanner or the portable devices to let your clients in out of hours we have provided antibacterial wipes on reception for before and after use.
In line with any new government advice we will update our measures if need be and in turn update you all accordingly however if you have any further questions, concerns or suggestions please do not hesitate to contact me.
We look forward to welcoming you all to The Hub shortly.