***COVID 19 UPDATE 3***
Although The Hub has remained “Open” for business during this current pandemic, I can appreciate a lot of you found yourselves in a situation where you had to either cease working or continue to work from home. Over the coming days/weeks it is our understanding that the government will be detailing “Return to Work” guidance, however this particular post will be outlining some of the procedures we are enforcing here in the Building in the interest of everybody’s safety.
• Upon arrival please use the nearest facilities to wash your hands with soap and warm water for 20 seconds alternatively please use the hand sanitiser located on reception or either waiting rooms. Hand soap will be provided in the kitchens.
• Please respect the 2m social distancing guidelines at all times.
• For the safety of everyone concerned, please only one person in the lift at any time to adhere to the 2m social distancing recommendation.
• For room hire staff will be able to offer refreshments using disposable gloves and plastic/paper disposable cups to help reduce cross contamination but please specify if you do not wish to have refreshments with your room hire at this time.
• Please still follow government guidelines with regards to self-isolating if you or any of your household is presenting symptoms.
• Cleaning – Normal daily cleaning will continue particular attention will be payed to areas of frequent contact i.e. door handles, fob patches, hand rails, taps, flushes and all common areas. All common areas are also due to be “Bio-Fogged”.
In line with any new government advice we will update our measures if need be and in turn update you all accordingly however if you have any further questions, concerns or suggestions please do not hesitate to contact me.
We look forward to welcoming you all back to The Hub soon.
The Hub Business Centre Ipswich Ltd
T: 01473 381400
F: 01473 381401
A: Hubbard Way, 2 Civic Drive, Ipswich, IP1 2QA